We had built more than 300 different types of indoor and outdoor park projects in 100+ countries and areas. Most of the project has got great feedback from our customers. This page will show you the details of the park project in Nigeria that is built by Beston Amusement.
This is Hyacinth from Nigeria. I own a compound hotel and plan to start business on amusement rides to make use of the vacant space in the hotel. Then I find Beston Amusement on the internet. They give me professional guidance and detailed project plan. Now, the whole project and each of the amusement equipment all working well. Beston is professional in the park project design, installation and operation.
Cooperation Process With Nigeria Customer
· Customer Source: A friend of our sales manager, who works in a park in Nigeria, told us that he has a customer who want to buy some amusement equipments.
· Contact with Customer: Soon our sales manager connect with the customer directly and got his detailed requirements owns a compound hotel and there is a vacant space beside the hotel, so he wants to start a business on amusement equipment.
· Team Support: After getting the needs of customer, our sales manager together with the park designer negotiate a reasonable design for the project.
Equipment Selection & Project Design
· Equipment Selection: At first, our customer knows which equipment to purchase, our sales manager sent him the catalog, but some equipment in the customer’s list is out of fashion, so we recommend him some new types. At last the customer adopt our advice, and he confirmed 7 equipment in total for the project, including a carousel, swing ride, ocean walk ride, fruit worm kiddie coaster, self-control plane ride, kids mini ferris wheel and a disco ride.
· Suitable Design: Our company is professional in amusement park design. So according to the amusement equipment and land size of his park, we finished the design within one week, and we also make 4 times of change during the week.
·Plan Confirmation: At last, the customer confirmed the park design and feel satisfied with the final design. Soon we established cooperation with each other and arrange the production.
Waterproof Treatment of the Equipment
· Waterproof Treatment: Our sales manager has been in Nigeria many times, so he knows that the local place has a rainy weather. In this reason, we suggest the customer that all the equipment should be with waterproof treatment. The customer is approved with this advice. He thinks this is professional and will save more maintain costs for him later.
Shipping & Installation
· Shipping: The shipping has been put off for about 2 months become of the COVID-19, during that time, all the port and factories has been closed. After the sea shipping resumes, we arrange the shipping details and two months later, all the equipment has been arrived at Nigeria.
· Installation: During the installation, we have some new problems. Because of the COVID-19, our engineer can’t book a flight to Nigeria. We start our first remote guided installation, we asked Mike (the local technical staff) to finish the installation job. Although some parts were damaged during the installation process, according to the warranty regulations, we also replaced them for customers free of charge. Finally, the installation went smoothly, and the amusement park was operating very well.
Feedback and Current Situation of the Project
· Current Status of the Park: Now the Vinmilan park is running very well, and we had got the feedback from customer which including pictures and videos.
· Customer Said: Here is what the customer said to our sales manager” I feel very satisfied with all the things about our amusement park, we purchased all the 7 equipment from Beston Amusement and one year has passed, each of the amusement rides is running well. I am happy to corporate with Beston, all the equipment we purchased are in good condition. Sales manager David also supported us a lot, which including delivery of some accessories and other online service.”
Start the Win-win Business With Beston Amusement
“We will do our best to serve you and build an attractive park project for you. Fun & Magic Never Ends! Looking forward to cooperating with you!”